Senior Game Designer - London
Private medical insurance
The Senior Designer’s role is to own the vision on a game whilst also working within an experienced cross-discipline group of leads to shape the game’s future.
• Identify future features for the game and make recommendations to the production team on how to evolve the game
• Develop a deep understanding of our player’s needs and motivations in order to recommend improvements to the game and maximise the potential of new features
• Harness the creativity of the entire team to create great new additions to the game
• Work with our brand, marketing and social media teams to maximise the impact of features added to the game
• Continually look for ways to improve the quality of our game for our players
• You have a proven record of creating impactful features on live games
• You are capable of conveying a design vision to a range of different audiences
• You’ve shipped multiple casual games in a Senior Designer capacity or similar
• You’re someone who is self-motivated who thrives in an agile environment
• You are a natural mentor to other designers
• Experience creating successful Live Ops- or Events-style features for games
• Experience with both Level Design and Games Design
• Experience working with big brands
• Strong protototyping or ideation skills
• A proven track record with ‘Match Puzzle’ games
REMOTE - Senior Audio Programmer Region: Remote Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are looking for a Audio Programmer to work remotely on AAA console/pc titles. English speaking studio.
Lead Artist - Barcelona Region: Europe Location: Spain Salary: DOE We are looking for a Lead artist to join for a highly successful mobile games studio in Barcelona.
Live Operations Manager Region: Europe Location: Finland Salary: DOE We are looking for a Live Operations Manager for a new unannounced mobile project.
REMOTE - Senior Back-End Engineer Region: All Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are recruiting two (2) Senior/Lead Back End Developers to work on back-end systems for a company providing market data and valuable metrics on Cryp...
Art Director - Barcelona Region: Europe Location: Barcelona Salary: DOE We are looking for a Art Director to join for a highly successful mobile games studio in Barcelona.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009. Scott’s specialism is with Programmers!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 4 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 10 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers, product managers and marketing professionals.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent. Toby specialises in the mobile market and is always on the look out for solid coders!
If you’re an animator who loves to create the characters and creatures that bring games to life, or you create cinematics and cut scenes that drive the story and emotions of players, then Lisa would love to hear from you.
Senior Recruitment Consultant