Senior Game Designer - London
Private medical insurance
The Senior Designer’s role is to own the vision on a game whilst also working within an experienced cross-discipline group of leads to shape the game’s future.
• Identify future features for the game and make recommendations to the production team on how to evolve the game
• Develop a deep understanding of our player’s needs and motivations in order to recommend improvements to the game and maximise the potential of new features
• Harness the creativity of the entire team to create great new additions to the game
• Work with our brand, marketing and social media teams to maximise the impact of features added to the game
• Continually look for ways to improve the quality of our game for our players
• You have a proven record of creating impactful features on live games
• You are capable of conveying a design vision to a range of different audiences
• You’ve shipped multiple casual games in a Senior Designer capacity or similar
• You’re someone who is self-motivated who thrives in an agile environment
• You are a natural mentor to other designers
• Experience creating successful Live Ops- or Events-style features for games
• Experience with both Level Design and Games Design
• Experience working with big brands
• Strong protototyping or ideation skills
• A proven track record with ‘Match Puzzle’ games
Software Engineer - Canada Region: Canada Location: Nova Scotia Salary: $60-80,000 Software Engineer required to design and implement code as needed for AAA projects.
Senior Game Designer - Midlands Region: United Kingdom Location: Midlands Salary: DOE We are searching for a Game Designer to work towards a AAA console/PC title to be built on UE4.
Senior Programmer - Holland Region: Europe Location: The Netherlands Salary: DOE We are looking for Senior Programmers who are willing to get down and dirty bringing the greatest games to all current platforms.
Senior VFX Artist - Manchester Region: United Kingdom Location: Manchester Salary: DOE We are looking for a senior VFX Artist with a broad range of console experience and will be excited by the challenge of creating a visually impressive...
Environment Artist - Amsterdam Region: Europe Location: The Netherlands Salary: DOE We’re looking for an Environment Artist to work on a high profile AAA title.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 13 years recruitment experience and 8 years in the video game industry. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector, before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009 and has never looked back!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 3 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 7 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers and game designers.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting talent across UK & Europe. Always on the look out for solid coders!
After 3 years working in recruitment, Georgio has transitioned into the video games industry to use his experience to help make the games we love. His specialism is with Artists and Animators.
Recruiter - Art & Animation