UX Designer - Stockholm
Private medical insurance
We are looking for a talented Senior UX Designer to join our Stockholm studio.
You will join our growing team and create interfaces that are flexible enough to evolve with the needs of a Live game. The role is very versatile and you should prepare to take on many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production for a worldwide market. You will work closely with other artists, producers, game designers and developers as part of an experienced team, where your team contribution will help shape the next generation of our games.
• A creative person with a passion for games.
• Experience in user interface design on multiple platforms
• Have worked with and have good knowledge about UCD methodologies
• Used to take on projects from a very early stage, from written brief to final production
• Ability to create polished, visually appealing, user friendly, consistent and distinct user interface art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons and animation etc.)
• A well-developed sense of composition and colour
• Substantial interest in form and typography
• Used to working with Adobe CS package
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Proactive in learning and developing your skills to the next level
A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required.
• Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
• Knowledge of and an interest in usability and freemium best-practices
• Skills in animation and special effects
• Experience working in an agile project environment
• Previous experience from creating casual and/or mobile games
Game Designer - Mobile Region: United Kingdom Location: Guildford Salary: DOE We are looking for a Designer to assist in the creation of worlds in the next big F2P PC title. This job can be offered remote, hybrid model or onsite...
Principle Game Designer Region: Europe Location: Sweden Salary: DOE Principal Game Designer to join an incredibly diverse team, working on one of the biggest and most successful mobile games in the world.
REMOTE: Graphics Programmer Region: United Kingdom Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are looking for a Graphics Programmer to work on a story-driven AAA title. Option to work onsite, hybrid model or full time remote (UK only)
Lead Product Manager Region: Europe Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE To work on F2P mobile games. This can be offered as full time remote from anywhere in Europe or onsite in Barcelona.
Senior Rigger - South France Region: Europe Location: South France Salary: DOE As a Senior Rigger you will work with animators, character modelers, and the artistic director to produce high-quality animations for a AAA title.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has over 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009.
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment since 2016 and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
Mark has been bringing hope to the recruitment journeys’ of his clients and candidates for over 6 years. An expert in the Games Industry market – he is currently supporting talented Producers, Product Managers, and Marketeers.
Kieran has been working in Recruitment since 2016 and it is his mission to bring together the best talent with the best companies in the gaming industry. Kieran works the console desk with the best and brightest programmers to create amazing games.
Recruiter - Programming Desk
Saifur is the youngest member of our team. Saifur brings his enthusiasm, experience and keen interest in technical art and gaming into recruitment. Saifur works in our mobile team focusing primarily on the creative disciplines.
Kevin has worked in recruitment for over 10 years in multiple fields and his enthusiasm for the video game industry is second to none. Kevin is currently looking after our Arts and Animation department for PC and Console game studios.
Art & Animation Recruiter