UX Designer - Stockholm
Private medical insurance
We are looking for a talented Senior UX Designer to join our Stockholm studio.
You will join our growing team and create interfaces that are flexible enough to evolve with the needs of a Live game. The role is very versatile and you should prepare to take on many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production for a worldwide market. You will work closely with other artists, producers, game designers and developers as part of an experienced team, where your team contribution will help shape the next generation of our games.
• A creative person with a passion for games.
• Experience in user interface design on multiple platforms
• Have worked with and have good knowledge about UCD methodologies
• Used to take on projects from a very early stage, from written brief to final production
• Ability to create polished, visually appealing, user friendly, consistent and distinct user interface art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons and animation etc.)
• A well-developed sense of composition and colour
• Substantial interest in form and typography
• Used to working with Adobe CS package
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Proactive in learning and developing your skills to the next level
A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required.
• Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
• Knowledge of and an interest in usability and freemium best-practices
• Skills in animation and special effects
• Experience working in an agile project environment
• Previous experience from creating casual and/or mobile games
Lighting Artist - Tokyo Region: Asia Location: Japan Salary: DOE We are looking for a dedicated lighting artist for an open-world, next generation, console game.
Gameplay Programmer - South France Region: Europe Location: South France Salary: DOE Gameplay Programmer required join a expanding studio working on a MMO.
Senior Technical Animator Region: Europe Location: South France Salary: DOE We are looking for a Senior Technical Animator specialising in Maya to create and support tools used by the animation team.
Live Operations Manager Region: United Kingdom Location: London Salary: DOE We are looking for a Live Operations Manager for mobile project.
REMOTE (continental Europe): Infrastructure Engineer Region: USA Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE Infrastructure Engineer to join a start up to manage and improve their cloud, database architecture and development operations.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009. Scott’s specialism is with Programmers!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 4 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 10 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers, product managers and marketing professionals.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
If you’re an animator who loves to create the characters and creatures that bring games to life, or you create cinematics and cut scenes that drive the story and emotions of players, then Lisa would love to hear from you.
Senior Recruitment Consultant