Senior UX Designer - Stockholm
Private medical insurance
We are looking for a talented Senior UX Designer to join our Stockholm studio.
You will join our growing team and create interfaces that are flexible enough to evolve with the needs of a Live game. The role is very versatile and you should prepare to take on many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production for a worldwide market. You will work closely with other artists, producers, game designers and developers as part of an experienced team, where your team contribution will help shape the next generation of our games.
• A creative person with a passion for games.
• Experience in user interface design on multiple platforms
• Have worked with and have good knowledge about UCD methodologies
• Used to take on projects from a very early stage, from written brief to final production
• Ability to create polished, visually appealing, user friendly, consistent and distinct user interface art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons and animation etc.)
• A well-developed sense of composition and colour
• Substantial interest in form and typography
• Used to working with Adobe CS package
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Proactive in learning and developing your skills to the next level
A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required.
• Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
• Knowledge of and an interest in usability and freemium best-practices
• Skills in animation and special effects
• Experience working in an agile project environment
• Previous experience from creating casual and/or mobile games
Senior 2D Artist - Guildford Region: United Kingdom Location: Guildford Salary: DOE We are looking for Senior 2D Artist with a focus on stylized illustration to join a growing mobile game studio in Guildford.
Product Manager - Hamburg Region: Europe Location: Germany Salary: DOE Join a BI team at a successful mobile games studio providing data driven support on products and operations.
Senior Product Data Analyst - Hamburg Region: Europe Location: Germany Salary: DOE Join a team at a successful mobile games studio providing data driven support on products and operations.
Senior Gameplay Programmer - Tokyo Region: Asia Location: Japan Salary: DOE Join a studio working on a large AAA multi-player survival fantasy RPG in pre-production being built on UE4 in Tokyo!
Game Designer - South France Region: Europe Location: Nice Salary: DOE Game Designer wanted to work on an RPG action MMO PC title.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009. Scott’s specialism is with Programmers!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 4 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 10 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers, product managers and marketing professionals.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
If you’re an animator who loves to create the characters and creatures that bring games to life, or you create cinematics and cut scenes that drive the story and emotions of players, then Lisa would love to hear from you.
Senior Recruitment Consultant