Senior UX Designer - Stockholm
Private medical insurance
We are looking for a talented Senior UX Designer to join our Stockholm studio.
You will join our growing team and create interfaces that are flexible enough to evolve with the needs of a Live game. The role is very versatile and you should prepare to take on many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production for a worldwide market. You will work closely with other artists, producers, game designers and developers as part of an experienced team, where your team contribution will help shape the next generation of our games.
• A creative person with a passion for games.
• Experience in user interface design on multiple platforms
• Have worked with and have good knowledge about UCD methodologies
• Used to take on projects from a very early stage, from written brief to final production
• Ability to create polished, visually appealing, user friendly, consistent and distinct user interface art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons and animation etc.)
• A well-developed sense of composition and colour
• Substantial interest in form and typography
• Used to working with Adobe CS package
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Proactive in learning and developing your skills to the next level
A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required.
• Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
• Knowledge of and an interest in usability and freemium best-practices
• Skills in animation and special effects
• Experience working in an agile project environment
• Previous experience from creating casual and/or mobile games
Software Engineer - Canada Region: Canada Location: Nova Scotia Salary: DOE Software Engineer required to design and implement code as needed for AAA projects.
Senior Producer - Sydney Region: Australia Location: Sydney Salary: DOE We are looking for a Senior Producer to provide product direction and project management on AAA quality games.
REMOTE - Senior Back-End Engineer Region: All Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are recruiting two (2) Senior/Lead Back End Developers to work on back-end systems for a company providing market data and valuable metrics on Cryp...
Server Programmer - Dublin Region: Europe Location: Ireland Salary: DOE We are searching for a Server Programmer to develop the back-end for a new AAA MMO IP.
REMOTE AAA Job - Gameplay Programmer Region: Remote Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are searching for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to work towards a PS4/Xbox1/PC title for an English speaking AAA studio. This is a full time remote...
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 13 years recruitment experience and 8 years in the video game industry. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector, before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009 and has never looked back!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 3 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 7 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers and game designers.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting talent across UK & Europe. Always on the look out for solid coders!
After 3 years working in recruitment, Georgio has transitioned into the video games industry to use his experience to help make the games we love. His specialism is with Artists and Animators.
Recruiter - Art & Animation