Senior System and Economy Designer - Stockholm
Private medical insurance
We are looking for an exceptionally skilled Senior Systems and Economy Designer to support the development of key new games in development. You will work in Stockholm and support game teams on system and economy design and balancing.
• Ensure the economy design has enough monetization depth and take into account the team’s content production speed.
• Coach junior game economy designers and game balancers on their work on other games.
• Be on top of industry trends and the competitor landscape for the key titles in the studio.
• Passionate about games and game economies in particular.
• Demonstrated experience in building and balancing game systems and economies.
• Worked on games in development as well as live games.
• Highly analytical, skilled at building models and tools to simulate and analyse game economy and player behaviour. Proficient with some scripting or programming language (Python a plus).
• You are a team player, comfortable working with designers and business performance professionals from a wide range of backgrounds.
• Able to clearly document game design concepts and articulate them effectively to stakeholders at all levels.
• You are able to work in a flexible and fluid environment where your role will evolve in line with ongoing plans for development.