Gameplay Unity Developer
Annual salary reviews
Child Care Vouchers
Flexible working policy
Private medical insurance
We are looking for a Gameplay Programmer with deep xp of Unity to work on a popular F2P mobile title.
• Minimum of 3 years games programming experience
• 2 years’ experience with unity
• Shipped at least one iOS and/or Android title
• Worked in an agile environment
• Proficient in C# with good understanding of object oriented development
• Good debugger and problem solver
• Experience of common algorithms, design patterns and data structures
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Understanding of the constraints working on mobile games brings
• Self-motivated and pro-active with a cooperative attitude
• Can breakdown and estimate tasks accurately
• Can analyse an existing module of reasonable complexity and extend it
• Experience with NGUI and other Unity3D plugins
• Worked on multi-platform products
• Expereience developing F2P Mobile products
Producer - Sydney (Remote working option) Region: Australia Location: Sydney Salary: DOE We are looking for a Producer to manage internal and external production of a mobile RPG title. Remote working option available.
Lead Animator - Paris Region: Europe Location: France Salary: DOE We are looking for a Lead Animator to join a AAA studio working on a FPS console/pc title.
REMOTE - Generalist Programmer Region: Remote Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are looking for a generalist programmer to work remotely for a small studio based in Montreal developing systems and gameplay features for a consol...
Senior AI Programmer - Canada Region: Canada Location: Montreal Salary: $90-110,000 Senior AI Programmer wanted to join a high profile studio in Montreal working on AAA titles
C++ Developer - Berlin Region: Europe Location: Germany Salary: DOE We are looking for a C++ Developer to create amazing user experiences and entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go, Together with your...
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009. Scott’s specialism is with Programmers!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 4 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 10 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers, product managers and marketing professionals.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
If you’re an animator who loves to create the characters and creatures that bring games to life, or you create cinematics and cut scenes that drive the story and emotions of players, then Lisa would love to hear from you.
Senior Recruitment Consultant