Mobile Game Developer (C++) - Barcelona
Private medical insurance
We are looking for a C++ programmer to join a small team designing, building and implementing existing and new game features on live and new mobile titles. As part of the development team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your programming expertise.
• Design, architect, test and implement game features
• Take an active part in game creation
• Maintain and optimize new and existing game features
• Deliver high quality and well-structured code
• Share knowledge and help colleagues
• Excellent C++ knowledge
• Game development experience
• Experience with Android or iOS development
• Experience with real time rendering (OpenGL preferred)
• Passion for game Development
• High sense of quality and polish
• Capable of taking a technical responsibility for a product or project
• Working with content pipelines
• Strong 3D math skills
• AAA or PC titles experience
• Experience in working with memory / performance critical applications
REMOTE Tools Programmer - UE4 Region: Remote Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are looking for a Software Engineer with UE4 experience to play a leading role in bringing haptics technology to a range of markets.
REMOTE AAA - Network Programmer Region: Remote Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE Implementing and maintaining client-side networking on AAA titles working with a dedicated and talented team that has delivered quality titles.
Gameplay Programmer - Montreal Region: Canada Location: Montreal Salary: DOE We are looking for a mid-level and Senior Gameplay Programmer to work on new console/pc titles to be on UE4.
Senior 2D Artist - Guildford Region: United Kingdom Location: Guildford Salary: DOE We are looking for Senior 2D Artist with a focus on stylized illustration to join a growing mobile game studio in Guildford.
UI Artist - Scotland Region: United Kingdom Location: Scotland Salary: DOE UI Artist required to work across current and future mobile titles to be played by millions.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009. Scott’s specialism is with Programmers!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 4 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 10 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers, product managers and marketing professionals.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
If you’re an animator who loves to create the characters and creatures that bring games to life, or you create cinematics and cut scenes that drive the story and emotions of players, then Lisa would love to hear from you.
Senior Recruitment Consultant