Senior Game Designer - Midlands
• Ensure design and implementation support the core design goals for the project.
• Work with the team to design and clearly communicate game features.
• Own features during implementation to ensure they deliver the intended player experience.
• Mentor and manage designers delivering game features.
• Communicate game design to external clients and ensure feedback is incorporated as appropriate.
• Identify and implement improvements to the design process
• Participate in the recruitment process to help build a great design team.
• Five or more years' experience working as a designer, including at least one shipped AAA title.
• Extensive experience designing game systems and content.
• Experience managing one or more designers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Optional Skills & Experience:
• Experience tuning game systems in response to feedback
• Experience developing titles in Unreal Engine 4.
Senior Gameplay Programmer Region: United Kingdom Location: London Salary: DOE We are searching for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to join a AAA studio in London working towards a massive unannounced console/pc title just started d...
Associate Producer - France Region: Europe Location: France Salary: DOE We are looking for an experienced Producer whose duty will be to organize the production of a simulation title.
REMOTE - Senior Engine Programmer Region: Europe Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are looking for a Senior Engine Programmer to work remotely or onsite on a mix of projects including creating technology to be used for a new IP.
Producer - Sydney (Remote working option) Region: Australia Location: Sydney Salary: DOE We are looking for a Producer to manage internal and external production of a mobile RPG title. Remote working option available.
Lead Animator - Paris Region: Europe Location: France Salary: DOE We are looking for a Lead Animator to join a AAA studio working on a FPS console/pc title.
REMOTE - Generalist Programmer Region: Remote Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are looking for a generalist programmer to work remotely for a small studio based in Montreal developing systems and gameplay features for a consol...
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009. Scott’s specialism is with Programmers!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 4 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 10 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers, product managers and marketing professionals.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
If you’re an animator who loves to create the characters and creatures that bring games to life, or you create cinematics and cut scenes that drive the story and emotions of players, then Lisa would love to hear from you.
Senior Recruitment Consultant