Senior Game Designer - Midlands
• Ensure design and implementation support the core design goals for the project.
• Work with the team to design and clearly communicate game features.
• Own features during implementation to ensure they deliver the intended player experience.
• Mentor and manage designers delivering game features.
• Communicate game design to external clients and ensure feedback is incorporated as appropriate.
• Identify and implement improvements to the design process
• Participate in the recruitment process to help build a great design team.
• Five or more years' experience working as a designer, including at least one shipped AAA title.
• Extensive experience designing game systems and content.
• Experience managing one or more designers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Optional Skills & Experience:
• Experience tuning game systems in response to feedback
• Experience developing titles in Unreal Engine 4.
Senior 2D Artist - Guildford Region: United Kingdom Location: Guildford Salary: DOE We are looking for Senior 2D Artist with a focus on stylized illustration to join a growing mobile game studio in Guildford.
Product Manager - Hamburg Region: Europe Location: Germany Salary: DOE Join a BI team at a successful mobile games studio providing data driven support on products and operations.
Senior Product Data Analyst - Hamburg Region: Europe Location: Germany Salary: DOE Join a team at a successful mobile games studio providing data driven support on products and operations.
Senior Gameplay Programmer - Tokyo Region: Asia Location: Japan Salary: DOE Join a studio working on a large AAA multi-player survival fantasy RPG in pre-production being built on UE4 in Tokyo!
Game Designer - South France Region: Europe Location: Nice Salary: DOE Game Designer wanted to work on an RPG action MMO PC title.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009. Scott’s specialism is with Programmers!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 4 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 10 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers, product managers and marketing professionals.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
If you’re an animator who loves to create the characters and creatures that bring games to life, or you create cinematics and cut scenes that drive the story and emotions of players, then Lisa would love to hear from you.
Senior Recruitment Consultant