Senior Game Designer - Midlands
• Ensure design and implementation support the core design goals for the project.
• Work with the team to design and clearly communicate game features.
• Own features during implementation to ensure they deliver the intended player experience.
• Mentor and manage designers delivering game features.
• Communicate game design to external clients and ensure feedback is incorporated as appropriate.
• Identify and implement improvements to the design process
• Participate in the recruitment process to help build a great design team.
• Five or more years' experience working as a designer, including at least one shipped AAA title.
• Extensive experience designing game systems and content.
• Experience managing one or more designers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Optional Skills & Experience:
• Experience tuning game systems in response to feedback
• Experience developing titles in Unreal Engine 4.
REMOTE Tools Programmer - UE4 Region: Remote Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are looking for a Software Engineer with UE4 experience to play a leading role in bringing haptics technology to a range of markets.
REMOTE AAA - Network Programmer Region: Remote Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE Implementing and maintaining client-side networking on AAA titles working with a dedicated and talented team that has delivered quality titles.
Gameplay Programmer - Montreal Region: Canada Location: Montreal Salary: DOE We are looking for a mid-level and Senior Gameplay Programmer to work on new console/pc titles to be on UE4.
Senior 2D Artist - Guildford Region: United Kingdom Location: Guildford Salary: DOE We are looking for Senior 2D Artist with a focus on stylized illustration to join a growing mobile game studio in Guildford.
UI Artist - Scotland Region: United Kingdom Location: Scotland Salary: DOE UI Artist required to work across current and future mobile titles to be played by millions.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009. Scott’s specialism is with Programmers!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 4 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 10 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers, product managers and marketing professionals.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
If you’re an animator who loves to create the characters and creatures that bring games to life, or you create cinematics and cut scenes that drive the story and emotions of players, then Lisa would love to hear from you.
Senior Recruitment Consultant