Senior Game Designer - Midlands
• Ensure design and implementation support the core design goals for the project.
• Work with the team to design and clearly communicate game features.
• Own features during implementation to ensure they deliver the intended player experience.
• Mentor and manage designers delivering game features.
• Communicate game design to external clients and ensure feedback is incorporated as appropriate.
• Identify and implement improvements to the design process
• Participate in the recruitment process to help build a great design team.
• Five or more years' experience working as a designer, including at least one shipped AAA title.
• Extensive experience designing game systems and content.
• Experience managing one or more designers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Optional Skills & Experience:
• Experience tuning game systems in response to feedback
• Experience developing titles in Unreal Engine 4.
Physics Programmer Region: United Kingdom Location: Nottingham Salary: DOE Physics Programmer required to work on a AAA console/pc title.
Software Engineer - Canada Region: Canada Location: Nova Scotia Salary: $60-80,000 Software Engineer required to design and implement code as needed for AAA projects.
Senior Unity Programmer - Chengdu Region: Asia Location: China Salary: DOE We’re looking for skilful, quick, startup-style Unity 3D Engineers who want their games to be played by millions of kids around the world.
Senior Game Designer - Midlands Region: United Kingdom Location: Midlands Salary: DOE We are searching for a Game Designer to work towards a AAA console/PC title to be built on UE4.
Senior Programmer - Holland Region: Europe Location: The Netherlands Salary: DOE We are looking for Senior Programmers who are willing to get down and dirty bringing the greatest games to all current platforms.
Senior VFX Artist - Manchester Region: United Kingdom Location: Manchester Salary: DOE We are looking for a senior VFX Artist with a broad range of console experience and will be excited by the challenge of creating a visually impressive...
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 13 years recruitment experience and 8 years in the video game industry. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector, before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009 and has never looked back!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 3 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 7 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers and game designers.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting talent across UK & Europe. Always on the look out for solid coders!
After 3 years working in recruitment, Georgio has transitioned into the video games industry to use his experience to help make the games we love. His specialism is with Artists and Animators.
Recruiter - Art & Animation