Technical Designer - Amsterdam
Private medical insurance
We’re looking for a technical designer with experience in an open world setting to work on our future projects.
• You will be part of a small team tasked with creating ground-breaking, innovative gameplay with a focus on story and characters;
• You will solving challenging technical problems that involve multiple disciplines in a fast-changing environment;
• You will listen to designers’ requests for help, distill their intentions, and translate those intentions into programmer requirements;
• You will guide designers towards solutions for their technical problems.
• You have a proven track record of at least one shipped title;
• You are experienced with graph-based scripting and/or C++;
• You have great written and oral communication skills;
• You are able to weigh the urgency for feature requests against other requests.
• You have experience working on Open World games;
• You have experience with automation of tasks via scripting;
• You have experience with various engines, editors and their workflows.
Producer - Sydney (Remote working option) Region: Australia Location: Sydney Salary: DOE We are looking for a Producer to manage internal and external production of a mobile RPG title. Remote working option available.
Lead Animator - Paris Region: Europe Location: France Salary: DOE We are looking for a Lead Animator to join a AAA studio working on a FPS console/pc title.
REMOTE - Generalist Programmer Region: Remote Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are looking for a generalist programmer to work remotely for a small studio based in Montreal developing systems and gameplay features for a consol...
Senior AI Programmer - Canada Region: Canada Location: Montreal Salary: $90-110,000 Senior AI Programmer wanted to join a high profile studio in Montreal working on AAA titles
C++ Developer - Berlin Region: Europe Location: Germany Salary: DOE We are looking for a C++ Developer to create amazing user experiences and entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go, Together with your...
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009. Scott’s specialism is with Programmers!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 4 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 10 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers, product managers and marketing professionals.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
If you’re an animator who loves to create the characters and creatures that bring games to life, or you create cinematics and cut scenes that drive the story and emotions of players, then Lisa would love to hear from you.
Senior Recruitment Consultant