Senior Level Designer
We are looking for a talented Senior Level Designer to join an experienced and passionate team in delivering an exciting AAA title. Focussing solely on crafting dynamic, innovative and exciting levels this is an opportunity for those who want to leave their mark on an already established, multi-million selling franchise.
• Collaborate with cross-discipline teams to create exciting, innovative and engaging levels
• Understand the role of pacing, narrative, theme and mechanics in creating compelling gameplay experiences
• Realise the high-level vision of your levels through all stages of development from initial block out through to final shipped product
• Plan, execute and refine your levels from high-level concept to low-level scripting
• Use player feedback and design direction to hone the gameplay experience
• Share past experience to mentor and develop less experienced members of the design team.
• Shipped at least one AAA third-person action title as a level designer
• Show an ability to weave narrative and aristic themes with gameplay mechanics to build engaging levels
• Being the point of contact facilitating communication between code, art and design at a senior level
• Be able to propose creative solutions to complex design problems and importantly “bring the team with you”
• Experience of managing a small team of designers to achieve goals set by the Creative Lead
• Be comfortable regularly interfacing with publishers and external parties
• Shipped at least one AAA title using UE3/4
• Experience of developing gameplay mechanics
• Experience of designing and integrating puzzles into your levels
Technical Director - New IP Region: United Kingdom Location: Manchester Salary: DOE We are looking for a TD to lead a small but expanding team working towards two multi-platform projects including a new ip.
REMOTE AAA Job - Gameplay Programmer Region: Remote Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are searching for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to work towards a PS4/Xbox1/PC title for an English speaking AAA studio. This is a full time remote...
User Acquisition Specialist Region: Europe Location: Spain Salary: DOE Join a hugely successful studio filled with multi-cultural and diverse teams working on games for mobile platforms in Barcelona.
Lead Artist - Barcelona Region: Europe Location: Spain Salary: DOE We are looking for a Lead artist to join for a highly successful mobile games studio in Barcelona.
Senior Producer - Amsterdam Region: Europe Location: The Netherlands Salary: DOE Senior Producer required to manage a high quality immersive game project to finish within budget, time and scope
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 13 years recruitment experience and 8 years in the video game industry. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector, before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009 and has never looked back!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 3 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 7 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers and game designers.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting talent across UK & Europe. Always on the look out for solid coders!
After 3 years working in recruitment, Georgio has transitioned into the video games industry to use his experience to help make the games we love. His specialism is with Artists and Animators.
Recruiter - Art & Animation