Senior Level Designer
We are looking for a talented Senior Level Designer to join an experienced and passionate team in delivering an exciting AAA title. Focussing solely on crafting dynamic, innovative and exciting levels this is an opportunity for those who want to leave their mark on an already established, multi-million selling franchise.
• Collaborate with cross-discipline teams to create exciting, innovative and engaging levels
• Understand the role of pacing, narrative, theme and mechanics in creating compelling gameplay experiences
• Realise the high-level vision of your levels through all stages of development from initial block out through to final shipped product
• Plan, execute and refine your levels from high-level concept to low-level scripting
• Use player feedback and design direction to hone the gameplay experience
• Share past experience to mentor and develop less experienced members of the design team.
• Shipped at least one AAA third-person action title as a level designer
• Show an ability to weave narrative and aristic themes with gameplay mechanics to build engaging levels
• Being the point of contact facilitating communication between code, art and design at a senior level
• Be able to propose creative solutions to complex design problems and importantly “bring the team with you”
• Experience of managing a small team of designers to achieve goals set by the Creative Lead
• Be comfortable regularly interfacing with publishers and external parties
• Shipped at least one AAA title using UE3/4
• Experience of developing gameplay mechanics
• Experience of designing and integrating puzzles into your levels
Software Engineer - Canada Region: Canada Location: Nova Scotia Salary: $60-80,000 Software Engineer required to design and implement code as needed for AAA projects.
Senior Game Designer - Midlands Region: United Kingdom Location: Midlands Salary: DOE We are searching for a Game Designer to work towards a AAA console/PC title to be built on UE4.
Senior Programmer - Holland Region: Europe Location: The Netherlands Salary: DOE We are looking for Senior Programmers who are willing to get down and dirty bringing the greatest games to all current platforms.
Senior VFX Artist - Manchester Region: United Kingdom Location: Manchester Salary: DOE We are looking for a senior VFX Artist with a broad range of console experience and will be excited by the challenge of creating a visually impressive...
Environment Artist - Amsterdam Region: Europe Location: The Netherlands Salary: DOE We’re looking for an Environment Artist to work on a high profile AAA title.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 13 years recruitment experience and 8 years in the video game industry. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector, before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009 and has never looked back!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 3 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 7 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers and game designers.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting talent across UK & Europe. Always on the look out for solid coders!
After 3 years working in recruitment, Georgio has transitioned into the video games industry to use his experience to help make the games we love. His specialism is with Artists and Animators.
Recruiter - Art & Animation