Senior Level Designer
We are looking for a talented Senior Level Designer to join an experienced and passionate team in delivering an exciting AAA title. Focussing solely on crafting dynamic, innovative and exciting levels this is an opportunity for those who want to leave their mark on an already established, multi-million selling franchise.
• Collaborate with cross-discipline teams to create exciting, innovative and engaging levels
• Understand the role of pacing, narrative, theme and mechanics in creating compelling gameplay experiences
• Realise the high-level vision of your levels through all stages of development from initial block out through to final shipped product
• Plan, execute and refine your levels from high-level concept to low-level scripting
• Use player feedback and design direction to hone the gameplay experience
• Share past experience to mentor and develop less experienced members of the design team.
• Shipped at least one AAA third-person action title as a level designer
• Show an ability to weave narrative and aristic themes with gameplay mechanics to build engaging levels
• Being the point of contact facilitating communication between code, art and design at a senior level
• Be able to propose creative solutions to complex design problems and importantly “bring the team with you”
• Experience of managing a small team of designers to achieve goals set by the Creative Lead
• Be comfortable regularly interfacing with publishers and external parties
• Shipped at least one AAA title using UE4
• Experience of developing gameplay mechanics
• Experience of designing and integrating puzzles into your levels
Game Designer - Mobile Region: United Kingdom Location: Guildford Salary: DOE We are looking for a Designer to assist in the creation of worlds in the next big F2P PC title. This job can be offered remote, hybrid model or onsite...
Principle Game Designer Region: Europe Location: Sweden Salary: DOE Principal Game Designer to join an incredibly diverse team, working on one of the biggest and most successful mobile games in the world.
REMOTE: Graphics Programmer Region: United Kingdom Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are looking for a Graphics Programmer to work on a story-driven AAA title. Option to work onsite, hybrid model or full time remote (UK only)
Lead Product Manager Region: Europe Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE To work on F2P mobile games. This can be offered as full time remote from anywhere in Europe or onsite in Barcelona.
Senior Rigger - South France Region: Europe Location: South France Salary: DOE As a Senior Rigger you will work with animators, character modelers, and the artistic director to produce high-quality animations for a AAA title.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has over 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009.
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment since 2016 and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
Mark has been bringing hope to the recruitment journeys’ of his clients and candidates for over 6 years. An expert in the Games Industry market – he is currently supporting talented Producers, Product Managers, and Marketeers.
Kieran has been working in Recruitment since 2016 and it is his mission to bring together the best talent with the best companies in the gaming industry. Kieran works the console desk with the best and brightest programmers to create amazing games.
Recruiter - Programming Desk
Saifur is the youngest member of our team. Saifur brings his enthusiasm, experience and keen interest in technical art and gaming into recruitment. Saifur works in our mobile team focusing primarily on the creative disciplines.
Kevin has worked in recruitment for over 10 years in multiple fields and his enthusiasm for the video game industry is second to none. Kevin is currently looking after our Arts and Animation department for PC and Console game studios.
Art & Animation Recruiter