Lead Designer - Amsterdam
Private medical insurance
• You will lead an experienced team of Designers, responsible for creating missions that meet the standards of quality and conform to the vision and pillars established with the Game Director;
• You will supervise, manage, inspire, and empower your team, set achievable quality standards and guide team members on how to attain them, review work and provide actionable feedback;
• You will champion the creative process and foster clear communication and collaboration within the design team and with other multidisciplinary product teams;
• You will partner closely with the game director, producers, and other project leads to ensure code, art and design come together in the best possible way for the player experience;
• You will analyse results of external and internal playtests to determine action items to improve the content under your supervision;
• You will also collaborate with the data analytics and player research teams to further the understanding of the player experience and quality.
• You have at least 5 years of experience on one or more AAA games in a design leadership role;
• You have experience in mission design
• You have experience designing quests or narrative content for Open World games;
• You have excellent leadership and management skills;
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• You are analytical, can evaluate and interpret player behaviour data;
• You are self-motivated, take initiative and are willing to prototype and pitch ideas to the team;
• You are open to constructive criticism, know how to listen and give feedback to others;
• You enjoy working in agile, multi-disciplinary teams;
• You are flexible and approachable.
• You have experience with visual scripting (Unity, Unreal, etc);
• Any experience in other game development disciplines; UI/UX, Art, Audio, Code.
Lead Animator - South France Region: Europe Location: Nice Salary: DOE Lead Animator wanted to work on an RPG action MMO PC title.
Tools Programmer - Remote AAA Region: Remote Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are looking for a Tools programmer to work remotely or onsite for one of the UK's most established AAA developers.
Senior Graphics Developer - London Region: United Kingdom Location: London Salary: DOE We are looking for a senior graphics developer to join a central team specialising in pushing the graphical quality of games on mobile & PC platforms.
Senior UX Designer - Stockholm Region: Europe Location: Sweden Salary: DOE We are looking for a talented Senior UX Designer to join our team in Stockholm working on successful titles on mobile and PC platforms.
REMOTE (continental Europe): Infrastructure Engineer Region: USA Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE Infrastructure Engineer to join a start up to manage and improve their cloud, database architecture and development operations.
Technical Artist - South France Region: Europe Location: France Salary: DOE We are looking for a AAA Technical Artist to join a top studio in France and to help bridge the gap between artists and engineers.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009. Scott’s specialism is with Programmers!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 4 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 10 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers, product managers and marketing professionals.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
If you’re an animator who loves to create the characters and creatures that bring games to life, or you create cinematics and cut scenes that drive the story and emotions of players, then Lisa would love to hear from you.
Senior Recruitment Consultant