Senior Gameplay Programmer
Annual salary reviews
Child Care Vouchers
Private medical insurance
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Gameplay Programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing our next AAA title. This role involves working on core gameplay systems.
• To be responsible for driving and implementing new core gameplay features through all stages of production: design, scheduling, implementation and polish.
• Give constructive and proactive input into the design of new features and the iteration of existing ones.
• To work closely with other team members from all disciplines, communicating technical concepts and requirements in a way that facilitates smooth workflow.
• Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
• Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process.
• To be proactive and help with problem solving.
• Advanced understanding in C/C++.
• An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
• Experience working on and shipping at least one AAA video game title.
• Strong, demonstrable video game design skills.
• A good understanding of game technology principles.
• Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production process for creative software teams.
• Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others.
• An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Unreal Engine experience.
Senior Producer - Sydney Region: Australia Location: Sydney Salary: DOE We are looking for a Senior Producer to provide product direction and project management on AAA quality games.
REMOTE - Senior Back-End Engineer Region: All Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are recruiting two (2) Senior/Lead Back End Developers to work on back-end systems for a company providing market data and valuable metrics on Cryp...
Server Programmer - Dublin Region: Europe Location: Ireland Salary: DOE We are searching for a Server Programmer to develop the back-end for a new AAA MMO IP.
REMOTE AAA Job - Gameplay Programmer Region: Remote Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are searching for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to work towards a PS4/Xbox1/PC title for an English speaking AAA studio. This is a full time remote...
Senior Producer - Barcelona Region: Europe Location: Spain Salary: DOE We are looking for a Senior Producer to join a mobile game studio in Barcelona.
Senior Technical Animator Region: United Kingdom Location: Yorkshire Salary: DOE This is a fantastic opportunity to influence, define and manage the character pipeline of a large, genre-defining AAA console title.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 13 years recruitment experience and 8 years in the video game industry. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector, before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009 and has never looked back!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 3 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 7 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers and game designers.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting talent across UK & Europe. Always on the look out for solid coders!
After 3 years working in recruitment, Georgio has transitioned into the video games industry to use his experience to help make the games we love. His specialism is with Artists and Animators.
Recruiter - Art & Animation