Senior Gameplay Programmer
Annual salary reviews
Child Care Vouchers
Private medical insurance
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Gameplay Programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing our next AAA title. This role involves working on core gameplay systems.
• To be responsible for driving and implementing new core gameplay features through all stages of production: design, scheduling, implementation and polish.
• Give constructive and proactive input into the design of new features and the iteration of existing ones.
• To work closely with other team members from all disciplines, communicating technical concepts and requirements in a way that facilitates smooth workflow.
• Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
• Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process.
• To be proactive and help with problem solving.
• Advanced understanding in C/C++.
• An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
• Experience working on and shipping at least one AAA video game title.
• Strong, demonstrable video game design skills.
• A good understanding of game technology principles.
• Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production process for creative software teams.
• Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others.
• An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Unreal Engine experience.
Senior Gameplay Programmer - Tokyo Region: Asia Location: Japan Salary: DOE Join a studio working on a large AAA multi-player survival fantasy RPG in pre-production being built on UE4 in Tokyo!
UI Artist - South France Region: Europe Location: Nice Salary: DOE UI Artist wanted to work on an RPG action MMO PC title.
Lead Designer - Amsterdam Region: Europe Location: The Netherlands Salary: DOE We’re currently looking for a Lead Designer to join our AAA team in Amsterdam on a open world title.
Senior Technical Animator Region: United Kingdom Location: Yorkshire Salary: DOE This is a fantastic opportunity to influence, define and manage the character pipeline of a large, genre-defining AAA console title.
Senior Gameplay Programmer Region: United Kingdom Location: London Salary: DOE We are searching for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to join a AAA studio in London working towards a massive unannounced console/pc title just started d...
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009. Scott’s specialism is with Programmers!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 4 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 10 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers, product managers and marketing professionals.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
If you’re an animator who loves to create the characters and creatures that bring games to life, or you create cinematics and cut scenes that drive the story and emotions of players, then Lisa would love to hear from you.
Senior Recruitment Consultant