Online Services Programmer
Private medical insurance
We are searching for an Online Services Programmer to join a team of 12 people responsible for developing cross platform back-end solutions for AAA games.
Report to: Online Development Manager
• Analyse feature requirements from clients (Producers, designers, architect);
• Design and implement solutions that meet requirements in terms of functionality and performance;
• Write quality algorithms and code in C++/Java/C#;
• Investigate and fix client and server bugs efficiently;
• Develop cross platform solutions (consoles, PC, mobile devices);
• Ability to implement optimal solutions in term of material resources management, especially in networking and database usage;
• Participate and contribute proactively to the team spirit and projects in general.
Experience & Qualifications:
• University diploma in programming, computer engineering, software engineering or the equivalent;
• 3 to 5 years of video game or telecommunications/network experience in Programming;
• Experience with TCP/IP, sockets
• Experience with QA concepts such as unit and regression tests
• Good knowledge of the Xbox live services and PSN (End-user, API and TCR), an asset
• Excellent C++ and Java;
• Strong OOD skills;
• Cross platform development an asset;
• C# and .Net knowledge an asset;
• Experience with security mechanism such as: encryption, authentication, secured sockets and anti-cheat.
• An approach oriented on Client Satisfaction (Production Teams);
• Capacity to organize your own work;
• Capacity to be a team player;
• A desire to push back the boundaries of video game technology is required;
• Maturity to give and receive constructive criticism is expected;
• Be a good communicator.
Technical Director - New IP Region: United Kingdom Location: Manchester Salary: DOE We are looking for a TD to lead a small but expanding team working towards two multi-platform projects including a new ip.
REMOTE AAA Job - Gameplay Programmer Region: Remote Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are searching for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to work towards a PS4/Xbox1/PC title for an English speaking AAA studio. This is a full time remote...
User Acquisition Specialist Region: Europe Location: Spain Salary: DOE Join a hugely successful studio filled with multi-cultural and diverse teams working on games for mobile platforms in Barcelona.
Lead Artist - Barcelona Region: Europe Location: Spain Salary: DOE We are looking for a Lead artist to join for a highly successful mobile games studio in Barcelona.
Senior Producer - Amsterdam Region: Europe Location: The Netherlands Salary: DOE Senior Producer required to manage a high quality immersive game project to finish within budget, time and scope
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 13 years recruitment experience and 8 years in the video game industry. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector, before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009 and has never looked back!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 3 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 7 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers and game designers.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting talent across UK & Europe. Always on the look out for solid coders!
After 3 years working in recruitment, Georgio has transitioned into the video games industry to use his experience to help make the games we love. His specialism is with Artists and Animators.
Recruiter - Art & Animation