Online Services Programmer
Private medical insurance
We are searching for an Online Services Programmer to join a team of 12 people responsible for developing cross platform back-end solutions for AAA games.
Report to: Online Development Manager
• Analyse feature requirements from clients (Producers, designers, architect);
• Design and implement solutions that meet requirements in terms of functionality and performance;
• Write quality algorithms and code in C++/Java/C#;
• Investigate and fix client and server bugs efficiently;
• Develop cross platform solutions (consoles, PC, mobile devices);
• Ability to implement optimal solutions in term of material resources management, especially in networking and database usage;
• Participate and contribute proactively to the team spirit and projects in general.
Experience & Qualifications:
• University diploma in programming, computer engineering, software engineering or the equivalent;
• 3 to 5 years of video game or telecommunications/network experience in Programming;
• Experience with TCP/IP, sockets
• Experience with QA concepts such as unit and regression tests
• Good knowledge of the Xbox live services and PSN (End-user, API and TCR), an asset
• Excellent C++ and Java;
• Strong OOD skills;
• Cross platform development an asset;
• C# and .Net knowledge an asset;
• Experience with security mechanism such as: encryption, authentication, secured sockets and anti-cheat.
• An approach oriented on Client Satisfaction (Production Teams);
• Capacity to organize your own work;
• Capacity to be a team player;
• A desire to push back the boundaries of video game technology is required;
• Maturity to give and receive constructive criticism is expected;
• Be a good communicator.
Technical Director - AAA - Console Region: United Kingdom Location: Yorkshire Salary: DOE We are looking for a TD to take the lead on a AAA FPS console title.
Lead Server Programmer - Mobile Region: United Kingdom Location: London Salary: DOE We are looking for an Lead Server Programmer to build a new team at a successful studio working on mobile titles.
Vehicle Artist - South France Region: Europe Location: France Salary: DOE Our client in the South of France is looking for a Vehicle Artist to work on a new ambitious simulation title just starting development for console & ...
Environment Artist - AAA Console Region: United Kingdom Location: Manchester Salary: DOE We are looking for Environment Artist that will be excited by the challenge of creating a visually impressive game AAA title.
Environment Artist Region: United Kingdom Location: Brighton Salary: DOE We are looking for a Environment Artist with experience working across platforms to join a team at the early stages of a new project,
Online Services Programmer Region: Canada Location: Montreal Salary: DOE We are searching for an Online Services Programmer to join a team of 12 people responsible for developing cross platform back-end solutions for AAA ga...
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 13 years recruitment experience and 8 years in the video game industry. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector, before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009 and has never looked back!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 3 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 7 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers and game designers.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting talent across UK & Europe. Always on the look out for solid coders!
After 3 years working in recruitment, Georgio has transitioned into the video games industry to use his experience to help make the games we love. His specialism is with Artists and Animators.
Recruiter - Art & Animation