REMOTE AAA Job - Gameplay Programmer
Flexible working policy
This role requires strong C++ skills and at least five years of industry experience is essential. General responsibilities and requirements include:
• Profile and maintain existing game code
• Work with the Technical Director, department leads and programmers to design the game code and contribute to technical design documents
• Assist in preparing milestone builds as required
• Good debugging skills
• Self motivation
• Excellent communication, time-management & organisational skills
In addition to the above, applicants should show a good understanding of how gameplay systems are implemented and will need to:
• Take an active part in the game design process working with designers and other development departments
• Turn game designs into technical specifications and implementing resulting code
• Test and refine gameplay features during the development process
• Contribute towards a variety of different code systems related to gameplay and game modes
• Work with other programmers to interface with all project subsystems, including networking and physics
Senior VFX Artist - Manchester Region: United Kingdom Location: Manchester Salary: DOE We are looking for a senior VFX Artist with a broad range of console experience and will be excited by the challenge of creating a visually impressive...
AAA REMOTE JOB! - Senior VFX Artist Region: Remote Location: REMOTE Salary: NEG We are searching for a Senior VFX Artist to work towards a new PS4/Xbox1/PC title for an English speaking AAA studio. This is a full time remote worki...
Product Manager - Barcelona Region: Europe Location: Spain Salary: DOE Join a hugely successful studio filled with multi-cultural and diverse teams working on games for mobile platforms in Barcelona.
Lead Artist - Barcelona Region: Europe Location: Spain Salary: DOE We are looking for a Lead artist to join for a highly successful mobile games studio in Barcelona.
Mobile Gameplay Programmer - Brisbane Region: Australia Location: Brisbane Salary: DOE We are seeking a Gameplay Programmer to work on 2 mobile titles solving complex issues in conjunction with the development teams.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 13 years recruitment experience and 8 years in the video game industry. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector, before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009 and has never looked back!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 3 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 7 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers and game designers.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting talent across UK & Europe. Always on the look out for solid coders!
After 3 years working in recruitment, Georgio has transitioned into the video games industry to use his experience to help make the games we love. His specialism is with Artists and Animators.
Recruiter - Art & Animation