Senior Project Manager
Reporting to the Production Director, the Project Manager will work with management, production and the development team to identify key project information and metrics, then develop and run processes to extract, collate, maintain and then objectively communicate relevant information to all stakeholders. Their goal will be to assure successful project delivery, measurably drive quality and increase efficiency by providing accurate and up-to-date project information.
• Develop, maintain, track and analyse project schedule and capacity information for all project teams
• Participate in and drive project planning sessions
• Maintain a project history, deliver reports and risk registers and own the project change process
• Liaise with senior staff to understand KPI requirements and deploy processes to track and surface required information
• Analyse project information and highlight problems, escalate critical issues and develop scenario options and opportunities
• Enforce team processes that are critical for the success of the PM function
Skills Experience and Qualifications:
• Outstanding organizational skills and ability
• Performance in similar roles in the games, software or related industries
• A track record of successful completed projects – preferably across multiple platforms
• Understanding of a wide range of project management concepts, tools and approaches and an ability to tailor methods to meet the requirements of the team
• A passion for technology, entertainment and understanding of technical and creative concepts
• An open and flexible mindset, with strong communication skills
• Degree-level educated with strong maths ability
• Experience of MS Project and an in depth working knowledge of Excel
• Experience with Jira, Hansoft or TFS would be an advantage
• Knowledge of Agile, Waterfall and Kanban methodologies - Scrum Certification desirable
Software Engineer - Canada Region: Canada Location: Nova Scotia Salary: $60-80,000 Software Engineer required to design and implement code as needed for AAA projects.
Senior Game Designer - Midlands Region: United Kingdom Location: Midlands Salary: DOE We are searching for a Game Designer to work towards a AAA console/PC title to be built on UE4.
Senior Programmer - Holland Region: Europe Location: The Netherlands Salary: DOE We are looking for Senior Programmers who are willing to get down and dirty bringing the greatest games to all current platforms.
Senior VFX Artist - Manchester Region: United Kingdom Location: Manchester Salary: DOE We are looking for a senior VFX Artist with a broad range of console experience and will be excited by the challenge of creating a visually impressive...
Environment Artist - Amsterdam Region: Europe Location: The Netherlands Salary: DOE We’re looking for an Environment Artist to work on a high profile AAA title.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 13 years recruitment experience and 8 years in the video game industry. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector, before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009 and has never looked back!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 3 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 7 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers and game designers.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting talent across UK & Europe. Always on the look out for solid coders!
After 3 years working in recruitment, Georgio has transitioned into the video games industry to use his experience to help make the games we love. His specialism is with Artists and Animators.
Recruiter - Art & Animation