Producer - Northern England
We’re looking for an experienced Producer to join us in delivering brilliant games across all formats, working with both internal development teams as well as those in our development family spread across the world.
• Managing internal and external projects from initial concepts through to publication.
• Being the glue within the teams, the person who steers the ship and brings all the disciplines together.
• Working with the leads on each project to get the best out of people. Working on longer term goals and targets for development staff. Being the champion of coaching and training within teams.
• Ensuring that communication between us and 3rd parties is maintained via both personal and electronic methods.
• Accurate scheduling and progress tracking.
• Managing teams of up to twenty development staff per project.
• Responsible for due diligence, including site visits for 3rd party projects.
• Helping external development studios and indie teams to establish a realistic project scope as well as being on call to help them with any development problems they may encounter.
• Ensuring that the development of all projects occurs in a timely fashion, adheres to a budget and meets the high quality standards required.
• Performing and optimising good project management techniques to ensure the above.
• Performing risk analysis on all projects and manage all project risks.
• Reviewing milestone deliverables and working to ensure they are fully achieved to the highest standards.
• Reporting to the Production Director on progress, budgets, risks, failures and any other issues.
• Working with programmers, artists, designers, audio staff and QA to ensure a good working environment and atmosphere.
• Managing the development roadmap, keeping all studios and stakeholders aware of developments throughout the project lifetime (including post launch and service support).
• Presenting development progress to stakeholders and commercial teams.
Skills & Experience:
• Must have a proven record of 2+ shipped tiles while in the role of principle producer (or relevant production role) on console or desktop formats.
• Must fit within the studio environment. Being both friendly and approachable but with a professional and energetic work ethic.
• Exceptional project management skills.
• Must be proactive and driven without need for supervision.
• Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal.
• Must be a natural leader who can motive and drive development teams and processes.
• Being personable and open minded in solving schedule issues relating to the complex development structure of game development.
• Must have exemplary organisational skills and have a solid understanding of modern project management methodologies and practices.
• Must be able to work well under pressure.
• Must have an excellent, up to date knowledge of the games industry and gaming trends.
Highly competitive salary plus excellent benefits package
Senior VFX Artist - Manchester Region: United Kingdom Location: Manchester Salary: DOE We are looking for a senior VFX Artist with a broad range of console experience and will be excited by the challenge of creating a visually impressive...
AAA REMOTE JOB! - Senior VFX Artist Region: Remote Location: REMOTE Salary: NEG We are searching for a Senior VFX Artist to work towards a new PS4/Xbox1/PC title for an English speaking AAA studio. This is a full time remote worki...
Product Manager - Barcelona Region: Europe Location: Spain Salary: DOE Join a hugely successful studio filled with multi-cultural and diverse teams working on games for mobile platforms in Barcelona.
Lead Artist - Barcelona Region: Europe Location: Spain Salary: DOE We are looking for a Lead artist to join for a highly successful mobile games studio in Barcelona.
Mobile Gameplay Programmer - Brisbane Region: Australia Location: Brisbane Salary: DOE We are seeking a Gameplay Programmer to work on 2 mobile titles solving complex issues in conjunction with the development teams.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 13 years recruitment experience and 8 years in the video game industry. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector, before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009 and has never looked back!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 3 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 7 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers and game designers.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting talent across UK & Europe. Always on the look out for solid coders!
After 3 years working in recruitment, Georgio has transitioned into the video games industry to use his experience to help make the games we love. His specialism is with Artists and Animators.
Recruiter - Art & Animation