Outsourcing Art Producer - Holland
We are looking for an Outsourcing Art Producer to take ownership of the planning and organization of the external art development. We leverage outsourcing to the max, and all internal art teams support and/or utilize external production to some extent. We already have art directors with ownership of the creative vision, who provide feedback to vendors directly on a daily basis, but they need support with the long-term planning, securing of external resources, and management of the vendors themselves in order to succeed.
• Maintain and cultivate long-term positive vendor relationship;
• Negotiate favourable contracts; to secure good terms, rates, and talents;
• Plan and book external capacity to guarantee the best external resources are always available whenever needed;
• Anticipate resource needs, both short-term and long-term, from sometimes uncertain and fluent design decisions.;
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders and help shepherd the internal processes forward to keep production running smoothly without interruptions;
• Support the internal assistant art directors, who are responsible for the day-to-day interactions with vendors, if issues need to be escalated for quick resolution;
• Facilitate communication between all art teams to realize overall goals and make sure deadlines are met and issues surfaced swiftly;
• Track status of art assets, including making sure supporting materials required for production is properly prepared, communicated, understood, and followed externally;
• Assist external project managers in the creation and execution of art schedules and resource plans;
• Gather accurate data and prepare financial reports, such as monthly, quarterly, and annual spending, both actual and forecasted, for the executive producer and studio management team;
• Look to expand the studio’s outsourcing efforts where further efficiencies, savings, and/or quality improvements can be made.
• At least 5 years prior game industry experience including direct experience with outsourcing and vendor management;
• Able to solve complex production problems efficiently with a track-record of doing so already.
• Knowledgeable of art content production pipelines; from ideas, briefs, workflows, and team dependencies etc.;
• Ambitious and relentlessly focused on high-quality, high-fidelity results;
• Comfortable in an ambiguous and dynamic work environment, embracing changes and accepting revisions if needed to improve the game;
• Master of both agile and waterfall production methods, able to discern which approach to take based on the situation;
• Proficient in Excel, Hansoft, JIRA.
A background in technical art direction or art production is preferred.
Software Engineer - Canada Region: Canada Location: Nova Scotia Salary: $60-80,000 Software Engineer required to design and implement code as needed for AAA projects.
Senior Game Designer - Midlands Region: United Kingdom Location: Midlands Salary: DOE We are searching for a Game Designer to work towards a AAA console/PC title to be built on UE4.
Senior Programmer - Holland Region: Europe Location: The Netherlands Salary: DOE We are looking for Senior Programmers who are willing to get down and dirty bringing the greatest games to all current platforms.
Senior VFX Artist - Manchester Region: United Kingdom Location: Manchester Salary: DOE We are looking for a senior VFX Artist with a broad range of console experience and will be excited by the challenge of creating a visually impressive...
Environment Artist - Amsterdam Region: Europe Location: The Netherlands Salary: DOE We’re looking for an Environment Artist to work on a high profile AAA title.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 13 years recruitment experience and 8 years in the video game industry. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector, before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009 and has never looked back!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 3 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 7 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers and game designers.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting talent across UK & Europe. Always on the look out for solid coders!
After 3 years working in recruitment, Georgio has transitioned into the video games industry to use his experience to help make the games we love. His specialism is with Artists and Animators.
Recruiter - Art & Animation