Outsourcing Art Producer - Holland
Private medical insurance
We are looking for an Outsourcing Art Producer to take ownership of the planning and organization of the external art development. We leverage outsourcing to the max, and all internal art teams support and/or utilize external production to some extent. We already have art directors with ownership of the creative vision, who provide feedback to vendors directly on a daily basis, but they need support with the long-term planning, securing of external resources, and management of the vendors themselves in order to succeed.
• Maintain and cultivate long-term positive vendor relationship;
• Negotiate favourable contracts; to secure good terms, rates, and talents;
• Plan and book external capacity to guarantee the best external resources are always available whenever needed;
• Anticipate resource needs, both short-term and long-term, from sometimes uncertain and fluent design decisions.;
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders and help shepherd the internal processes forward to keep production running smoothly without interruptions;
• Support the internal assistant art directors, who are responsible for the day-to-day interactions with vendors, if issues need to be escalated for quick resolution;
• Facilitate communication between all art teams to realize overall goals and make sure deadlines are met and issues surfaced swiftly;
• Track status of art assets, including making sure supporting materials required for production is properly prepared, communicated, understood, and followed externally;
• Assist external project managers in the creation and execution of art schedules and resource plans;
• Gather accurate data and prepare financial reports, such as monthly, quarterly, and annual spending, both actual and forecasted, for the executive producer and studio management team;
• Look to expand the studio’s outsourcing efforts where further efficiencies, savings, and/or quality improvements can be made.
• At least 5 years prior game industry experience including direct experience with outsourcing and vendor management;
• Able to solve complex production problems efficiently with a track-record of doing so already.
• Knowledgeable of art content production pipelines; from ideas, briefs, workflows, and team dependencies etc.;
• Ambitious and relentlessly focused on high-quality, high-fidelity results;
• Comfortable in an ambiguous and dynamic work environment, embracing changes and accepting revisions if needed to improve the game;
• Master of both agile and waterfall production methods, able to discern which approach to take based on the situation;
• Proficient in Excel, Hansoft, JIRA.
A background in technical art direction or art production is preferred.
Senior Marketing & PR Manager Region: Europe Location: The Netherlands Salary: DOE The Marketing and PR Manager will manage all marketing and PR to drive growth and improve engagement for PC/Mobile games in the Western market.
Head of User Acquisition Region: United Kingdom Location: Scotland Salary: DOE You will lead the development, planning and execution of UA strategies leveraging multi million budgets to drive profitable growth on mobile games.
UX Designer - Stockholm Region: Europe Location: Sweden Salary: DOE We are looking for a talented UX Designer to join our team in Stockholm working on successful titles on mobile and PC platforms.
Rendering Programmer - South France Region: Europe Location: France Salary: DOE Rendering Programmer required to work for an independent Studio on an action RPG cross platform title
Senior Gameplay Programmer Region: United Kingdom Location: London Salary: DOE We are searching for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to join a AAA studio in London working towards a massive console/pc.
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has over 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009.
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment since 2016 and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
Mark has been bringing hope to the recruitment journeys’ of his clients and candidates for over 6 years. An expert in the Games Industry market – he is currently supporting talented Producers, Product Managers, and Marketeers.
Kieran has been working in Recruitment for 5 years and it is his mission to bring together the best talent with the best companies in the gaming industry. Kieran works the console desk with the best and brightest programmers to create amazing games.
Recruiter - Programming Desk