Outsourcing Art Producer - Holland
Private medical insurance
We are looking for an Outsourcing Art Producer to take ownership of the planning and organization of the external art development. We leverage outsourcing to the max, and all internal art teams support and/or utilize external production to some extent. We already have art directors with ownership of the creative vision, who provide feedback to vendors directly on a daily basis, but they need support with the long-term planning, securing of external resources, and management of the vendors themselves in order to succeed.
• Maintain and cultivate long-term positive vendor relationship;
• Negotiate favourable contracts; to secure good terms, rates, and talents;
• Plan and book external capacity to guarantee the best external resources are always available whenever needed;
• Anticipate resource needs, both short-term and long-term, from sometimes uncertain and fluent design decisions.;
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders and help shepherd the internal processes forward to keep production running smoothly without interruptions;
• Support the internal assistant art directors, who are responsible for the day-to-day interactions with vendors, if issues need to be escalated for quick resolution;
• Facilitate communication between all art teams to realize overall goals and make sure deadlines are met and issues surfaced swiftly;
• Track status of art assets, including making sure supporting materials required for production is properly prepared, communicated, understood, and followed externally;
• Assist external project managers in the creation and execution of art schedules and resource plans;
• Gather accurate data and prepare financial reports, such as monthly, quarterly, and annual spending, both actual and forecasted, for the executive producer and studio management team;
• Look to expand the studio’s outsourcing efforts where further efficiencies, savings, and/or quality improvements can be made.
• At least 5 years prior game industry experience including direct experience with outsourcing and vendor management;
• Able to solve complex production problems efficiently with a track-record of doing so already.
• Knowledgeable of art content production pipelines; from ideas, briefs, workflows, and team dependencies etc.;
• Ambitious and relentlessly focused on high-quality, high-fidelity results;
• Comfortable in an ambiguous and dynamic work environment, embracing changes and accepting revisions if needed to improve the game;
• Master of both agile and waterfall production methods, able to discern which approach to take based on the situation;
• Proficient in Excel, Hansoft, JIRA.
A background in technical art direction or art production is preferred.
Producer - Sydney (Remote working option) Region: Australia Location: Sydney Salary: DOE We are looking for a Producer to manage internal and external production of a mobile RPG title. Remote working option available.
Lead Animator - Paris Region: Europe Location: France Salary: DOE We are looking for a Lead Animator to join a AAA studio working on a FPS console/pc title.
REMOTE - Generalist Programmer Region: Remote Location: REMOTE Salary: DOE We are looking for a generalist programmer to work remotely for a small studio based in Montreal developing systems and gameplay features for a consol...
Senior AI Programmer - Canada Region: Canada Location: Montreal Salary: $90-110,000 Senior AI Programmer wanted to join a high profile studio in Montreal working on AAA titles
C++ Developer - Berlin Region: Europe Location: Germany Salary: DOE We are looking for a C++ Developer to create amazing user experiences and entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go, Together with your...
Meet our team of recruiters...
Scott has 15 years recruitment experience and over 10 years in games. Scott started in I.T Recruitment within the banking sector before leveraging his experience to move into the video games industry in 2009. Scott’s specialism is with Programmers!
Sarah has worked in video game recruitment for 4 years and is an expert talent finder. Hard working, friendly, approachable and a real people person.
Laura has worked in recruitment for 10 years and is expert in her chosen field specialising with producers, product managers and marketing professionals.
Toby is a dedicated account manger and recruiter, hunting international talent across the mobile games sector.
If you’re an animator who loves to create the characters and creatures that bring games to life, or you create cinematics and cut scenes that drive the story and emotions of players, then Lisa would love to hear from you.
Senior Recruitment Consultant